Explore Current Employment Opportunities with a Successful Chiropractor Practice
- Are you looking to be a part of a successful, growing team?
- Are you looking for a challenging working environment where the culture is focused on personal and professional growth?
- Are you open and ready to expressing your fullest potential?
- Are you looking for team members that hold you accountable to play BIG?
- Do you want to be valued and appreciated as a team member?
If you answered, “YES,” to ALL of this, then this is the perfect place for you! Please email a cover letter with the position that you are applying for and let us know why the position is a perfect fit for you. Please include your resume. We look forward to speaking to you.
Applications can be submitted by fax or email below:
Fax: (702) 541-8578
We regret that phone calls will not be accepted.
While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Q Wellness & Family Chiropractic is seeking a Massage Therapist to work within our integrated wellness facility. This position works closely with medical provider to help coordinate and provide treatment, as well as implement therapeutic exercise and other healing strategies for a variety of patient conditions. The position allows balance between hands on work and other aspects of patient care.
- Minimum requirement is 2 shifts per week.
- Average shift length is 4-7 hours with the possibility of completing 4-6 massages in one day.
- We provide breaks as required by law.
Role and Responsibilities
Massage Therapist’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyzing, consulting, and performing consecutive massage treatments in a professional and comfortable setting.
- Consulting with Chiropractic doctor and other facility staff to provide patients and clients most effective treatment and care.
- Directing all efforts towards client satisfaction
- Advise at home care and chart progress.
- Ensure the room is cleaned after each treatment and at the end of each shift.
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- Valid Nevada State license and National certification.
- Must be willing to develop a practice within our corporation while developing their own skills and knowledge.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of human anatomy.
- Cross trained in multiple services/modalities including but not limited to:
- Sports Massage Injury Massage
- Stone massage Pre-natal
- Craniosacral Point Work
- Shiatsu Aromatherapy
- Ability to work in a team environment, self-motivated, with excellent communication skills a must.
- Positive energy
- Dynamic group building personality
- Computer literacy
We will provide everything you need to be successful:
- Support Safe, warm, professional environment
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.