Chiropractic is a Lifestyle
Chiropractic care is a necessity for everyone who wishes to create wellness with prevention and live an active lifestyle free of disease.
Chiropractic is a lifestyle choice and not a luxury. It is a necessity for everyone who wishes to create wellness with prevention and live an active lifestyle free of disease.
Below are some of the resources that I have used to help me in my process of learning and personal growth. I encourage you to learn more about each website and take some time to read some of the books listed.
- The China Study by T. Colin Campbell & Thomas M. Campbell II
- Vaccination is Not Immunization by Tim O'Shea
- The Power of Focus by Jack Canfield
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- The Business of the 21st Century by Robert Kiyosaki