Of the seven core values, Growth is our foundational core value. It is the value that guides the rest of our values: Integrity, Service, Heart-Centered Care, Clean Living, Commitment and Communication.
We place great importance on continuing education for the betterment of our own lives, and the lives of others. We believe that Life is a giant classroom with lessons that could be found every day if we choose to take the time to slow down and reflect inward, instead of reacting.
Below are a list of books that has helped us live and create our core values. Some are available to be checked-out from our Office Lending Library for all our patients.
- Thrive by Arianna Huffington
- The Awakened Family by Shefali Tsabary
- The 15 Commitments to Conscious Leadership: A New Paradigm for Sustainable Success by Jim Dethmer
- The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines Into Massive Success by Jeff Olson
- 25 Ways to Win With People by John Maxwell
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Four Agreements by Don Ruiz